Thursday, July 27, 2006

Meme Thursday

Cause the boobs still hurt and I do not feel like working right now

I stole this from Virginia Belle and it was fun. Steal it if you so please I added a few to it

1. If you had to set your own work schedule; 8 hours per day; 5 days per week. Which days and hours would you choose? If I had a choice I would not have a work schedule, but seeing how that’s not a option I would work mornings. 6-2 that way I still have most of the day left.

2. What Reality Show would you be on and why?Either the Real World or Big Brother. I am not sure I would do so well on Big Brother because if you are an idiot/crying bitch I may just tell you to your face. Where as the Real World you would just be required to listen to my shit and even if I don't like you and tell you as much you can not vote me off. Ha ha I am not a mean person at all, but when it comes to people being STUPID/ignorant/small minded I would have issues.

3. What is the last book you read? I have actually just finished a couple of books.
My Sisters Keeper is the last one I finished ** highly recommended** and I am currently reading The Sewing Circles of Herat

4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE to hear for that very reason? Humm there is really nothing that I would HATE to hear really. I like the way music can bring back memories good and bad some remind me of dancing on bars, some remind me of bartending at the bar, some make me cry, some make me bust a move in my car.

5. If you could go back in time to be any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place? I would go back to the 1800's I think. With the corsets and big dresses, when ladies were actually ladies..lol

6. Do you know more than one language? French. I can speak it IF I HAVE TOO but I have lost a lot of it. I recently just used it and I AM REALLY RUSTY and I forget a lot of the phrases. I can understand most of it, its just when it comes to putting together thoughts that I get messed up. (Comes from living next to a French province)


7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only.
Yeah that’s not going to happen. "I could no sooner chose a more beautiful star in the skys"(bonus for what movie its from)

8. What is your favorite web site? Yahoo because of my email ha ha. And I am on blogger ALL THE TIME.

9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe and you can grab one other "thing", what are you taking? My woobie only cause it’s the only thing I could really "grab" and I am a picture whore so I would fill the hubbies arms with pictures albums.

10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. How are you spending it? (Saving it or giving it away not permitted.) Shoes or a trip to the MAC counter.

11. You could live in ANY city in the world, which would it be and why? I would choose somewhere in Europe, or Australia. Why? Because its Europe or Australia

12. If you could choose to work at anything/job in the world and schooling is NOT and issue what would you choose and why? Well if I did not faint at the sight of blood I would probably be a plastic surgeon and donate my services to people/families who can not afford it.

13. What is your favorite color and why? Purple for sure. Because it looks good on most people (even though I don’t thing I even own a whole lot of purple) and I have some GREAT purple eyeshadows. And I have seen some FANTASTIC purple shoes that I have had my eye on!

2 comments:

T-girl said...

Cute! So did you ever figure out why they hurt? LOL I am waiting anxiously for the answer just so you know! LOL OH- also- I forgot- you asked me for something a few weeks back... em me at piglet229 at hotmail dot com. :)

Hugs- T

Virginia Belle said...

hey! cool! i love it when people steal from me! :)

you just made me realize that i would actually suck on big brother because i am a crier. i'd be voted off first. *shrugs*

#5-- like, with bustles? because i love a good bustle, now. hoop skirts are nice too, but they look like a hassle. how do you sit down? i love that whole Victorian look, with the big hats and tiny waists. what happened to big hats?? i love hats!

i butcher french. as in: "co-mo tallez vouce? mur-sea!" i was always the stupid sounding one in my class. i still don't grasp the concept of silent letters. if it's silent, why is it there? that's why i liked german better. just try and sound like you are angry, and you've got it.

ok, now i have to answer the 3 you added:

11. i would live in...Rome, probably. i am a major italiophile. but i've never really been anywhere else in europe. i bet i would like athens and london, too. can i shop around first? :)

12.i'd be a high school history teacher. i'd be that right now if it paid well. *sigh* maybe one day...

13. favorite colors: pale green and any version of pink. green is calming and fresh, pink is feminine. nuff said. unfortunately, this means my girlfriends won't be happy with my bridesmaid dresses...which will be seafoam green or bubblegum pink. whatever. they can bite me. i am sure i'll have to wear some awful color like mustard or brown to one of theirs.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010