Tuesday, July 11, 2006

**Sigh***

Reasons I hate California

1. Traffic, I mean you have never really known traffic till you have lived here and had to deal with it. If you even THINK you have bad traffic x that by about 100 and that’s how bad our traffic is here.

2. The heat. Its been 100 degrees all week and there are no signs of it letting up.

3. Some of the people. I mean I know we all have lives and are busy and have bigger things to worry about, but will it really KILL you to hold open the door 30 seconds longer?

4. Did I mention traffic?

5. All my friends and family are not here.

6. Its IMPOSSIBLE to buy a house. They start at anything decent 1/2 million.

3 comments:

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO! Well my hubbies INTIRE (I shit you not) family is following us north this year from SD! I HATE driving down there... man was not meant to act like cattle! I swear J gets so annoyed at me when stuck down there and my mooing... I just can not help it though! LMAO My SIL just redid her insurance, she almost died, she could not believe how much less it was up here- for both house and car!

Oh and the best one yet.... my MIL says, "did you know the neighborhood we are moving into is high end?" (they sold their house there and decided to roll at that money into a house here... we don't know why don't ask! LOL My husband stared at her for a moment then said, "uh yeah Mom, people around here think paying 500K for a house means you belong in an asylum for crazies!" She still does not get it... but that is just her, we humor her, what else can you do? LOL

Kelli said...

Have I mentioned that you can a really freaking amazing house in Texas for like a fourth of that. Go to realtor.com and put in 250 for Dallas..I dare you. You will be shocked.

*move here please*

Battlerocker said...

My cousins just left California after bidding 50% above many of the asking prices for houses in their area. I sympathize.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010