Friday, July 21, 2006

Things I love about Sal

1. Her spirit, no matter how bad the situation she can always make you laugh.

2. Her babies. They are SO FRIGGIN CUTE!

3. Her loyalty.

4. Her frankness (trust me when I tell you she'll put you in your place if your being an ass, if she knows you or even if she does not.)

5. She knows EVERYTHING about me but still loves me anyways.

6. She never disowned me even though I did make her do 21 shooters and then puke under the bar.

7. The many times she took care of me puking off my ass or making sure I got more drunk than her so she would not puke

8.OOOHIIIII OOIIIII (her noise she makes when she's excited)

9. Her ability to make you feel special.

10. She introduced my hubby and I (nuff said)

11. THE SHIT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH/DONE together. Shit

12. Her happiness to be my wing man/partner in crime, The only 2 old married ladies to hit the town in Montreal.

13. Just talking to her makes me smile… : )

14. She is SUCH a good mother (5 minutes with her kids and you would know, those kids have more love in there hearts than a million monkeys)


I love you GIRL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Normally you are trying to make me barf, but today you made me friggin cry you nerd! I love you sooo much, and miss you so much!

And to my defense to puking under the bar.... I spent a bill or 2 on myself prior to her arrival, drinking white russians-milk/vodka/khalua....21 blue fucks-amoretto/southerncomfort, later...a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...but what did I do after the barfing, moved down the bar wiped my mouth and ordered another drink! Atta girl, oooiii oooiii ~:-P

S

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010