Thursday, July 06, 2006

Its time to go back to work

I hope anyways the doctor is sending me to a dermatologist to make sure all it was is measles (the blood work takes a week) so I have an appointment at 2pm to strut my stuff in all its glory. It is going away though which is good, its not as itchy but its still there so the doctor is worried it may be something else.
I'll keep you posted hopefully I can go back to work tomorrow. (who really wants to go to work but a week at home really kinda bites when its unplanned)
Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes for the hubby I am sure he loves them...

3 comments:

Kelli said...

its about time you go back to work ya slacker. ;)

T-girl said...

I think I would milk it a day or so longer, maybe just until Monday, you know for that 5,000 day long weekend! LOL See if the doc says you are good to go, then by Sat you will be well enough to go back to work but dang if there IS no work on Sat, there for I guess you will just have to go to the mall. Damn the bad luck! LOL

Jonathan said...

I agree with t-girl, milk it for one more day. But I understand you wanting to get back to a regular routine. Hope you are feeling better.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010