Friday, April 27, 2007

A sign?

Everyone who reads this knows I can be a bit sappy at times.
Well today is no exception. I am sitting at work (doing only what I need to to look busy) and everyone goes running to the windows "Oh my goodness look at the ducks"
We have HUGE fountains outside my work place but I have never seen ducks out there, so I go to the window to look in awe with everyone else and there are 2 HUGE Canadian geese, I give everyone the education that you know they are Canadian geese because of the stripe on there heads and everyone teases me "Hey do you think you could talk to them in Canadian".
So now I am feeling all nostalgic with these huge geese visiting me where I work to get me MORE excited for my trip.
I snuck out to take pictures of them and I will post them later. The were the biggest geese I have ever seen. It must be all the fast food they eat here in the states there is after all a huge obesity issue out here lol

4 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I would definitely say that's a sign.

CruiserMel said...

Yup. 'Tis a sign. And I'm wondering myself if you can talk Canadian to a goose. Can you? And by you, I mean can a person? Is this something we don't know about geese - that they can understand human/Canadian?

Patty said...

Your co-workers thought geese were ducks? No wonder you get frustrated around them...EVERYONE knows that geese resemble swans much more than ducks. Ha,ha, that was suppose to be a joke, I am a country girl and know my wildlife. If you don't believe me, test me...show me pictures and I will identify... Don't think I can? Bring it on!!!

Mummy said...

yum duck!! i imagine goose gets nice n crispy too... i think i need to eat.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010