Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Because I know y'all love pictures


How can you not love a mug like that.
Does it all make sense now why we had to keep her? Am I acting like a dotting parent? I love this friggin mut so much shes so cute and has such a personality on her!!
She loves to sleep in, she eats the ugly shoes (only mine for some reason) she runs around crazy with her head cut off, she wags her whole body when you come home. She LOVES my blanket, that none of my "real" friends or family will even touch....lol Yeah shes a keeper.

Oh and yes that is her in the bed.... I am hopeless.




I can not figure out how to not have her eyes red except for in these 2 pictures...I'll figure it out

10 comments:

GERBEN said...

OMG, she is too cute! And you are right. I love pics!

Magnolia Sun said...

She is such a cutie!

Dixie said...

She is adorable! She's lucky to have a mom like you!!

Ohmygod! That face. It's priceless!

Daniele said...

She is ADORABLE! Absolutely huggable. Thanks for putting up those pictures.

Anonymous said...

oh! you decided to keep her. I must have missed that post. damn.

so then, as good parents you've had her microchipped....and you've left some sort of provision for her in your wills? trust fund? she looks like a spender.

Ally said...

Daisy looks like one of those postcard dogs. She is way cute.

@ that girl - LOL

Patty said...

Ben's eyes always come out red, and Emma's always come out bright blue...Figure that one out.

Daisy is SO cute, how could you not let her get on her bed and/or do anything else she pleases?

Anonymous said...

lol, now that's funny, who woulda thought you's would cave and keep her... hee hee :P

S

Kelli said...

I love her. I mean seriously..I LOVE HER. She is so cute. And I bet she is as good for you as you are for her. Those pictures made me so happy. :)

CruiserMel said...

No othere words but AWWWWWWWWW.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010