Thursday, September 28, 2006

Things about me... Tagged by Anne

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:30 INSANITY, we are doing inventory at work so I had no choice.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds hands down.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It was a scary one that I can not remember

4. What is your favorite TV show(s)? Gilmore Girls, Project Runway, Greys Anatomy, Americas Next Top Model, Standoff, House

5. What did you have for breakfast? Vanilla, pumpkin spice Steamer from Starbucks (its just steamed milk with flavor) I don't do coffee

6.What is your middle name? Leona Mary (no one gets to laugh)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian

8. What foods do you dislike? I eat everything (which is relative to my ass size)

9. Your favorite Potato chip ? Old Dutch Plain Ripples

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I have not listened to a CD in a long time, if I do it’s the one the hubby made me that I sing out loud to in my car.

12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey

13. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance

14. Favorite item of clothing? My bras, I have huge boobs and I love me some GREAT bras that actually fit my hooters. (DD's)

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Fiji or Thailand

16. What color is your bathroom? Taupe and White

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Not really into brands of clothes. Brands of makeup? MAC all the way

18. Where would you want to retire to? Bahamas

19. Favorite time of day? When my husband kisses me goodbye and tells me he loves me and to have a good day ( it never gets old and I love it!)

20. Where were you born? Thunder bay Ontario, Canada (WAY east coast)

21. Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics (that counts right?) I competed for 9 years.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Anne's done it but T-Girl and Snarky girl are going to have to do it.. ha ha.. again… Oh and I want to see Jenster do this one too.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Well it took T-Girl almost 3 weeks to do the last one.. so not sure

24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide fresh breeze

25. Coke or Pepsi? EWWW I don't do soda

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Both really

27. What size shoe do you wear? 6 1/2

28. Do you have pets? Sniff no not at this time, although I am getting close to the husband caving

29. Any news you'd like to share with everyone? My birthday is Sunday and I am excited cause I am FINALLY getting my camera.

30. What did you want to be when you were little? A mother. Serious when we would all sit in a circle in class and talk about what we wanted to be it was a mother.

31. Favorite candy? Oh this is a tough one. I am a candy freak!! Ok sour patch kids, cherry blasters, gummy bears.

32 What is your best childhood memory? Spending time at the cottage with the whole family. And my brothers convincing me Jack the fish was going to get me ( I am still afraid of dark water and I can not swim at night even if there are lights)

33. What are the different jobs you've had? Restaurant, retail, bartending, call center, bank teller, customer service.

34. Nicknames: Auntie Kisto, crazy girl

35. Piercing? Um. Ears and Tongue, I took out my belly button and my WHO HA piercing (yes I pierced my WHO HA)

36. Eye color? Brown

37. Ever been to Africa ? I wish!

38. Ever been toilet papering? Yep almost got caught too

39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Is that not what life is about?

40. Been in a car accident? Yes but never my fault, I have been in a bunch with other people driving (maybe that’s why I am a spaz in the car if I am not driving) I got re-ended by an 18 wheeler one time.

41. Favorite restaurant? Anything Indian, Red Lobster

42. Favorite ice cream? Um, Prailings and cream from Laura Secord (Canada) or Phish food Ben & Jerrys

43. Favorite flower? Daisies, roses… I love flowers really

44. Disney or Warner Brothers? Either or...I don't care..

45. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds (gross I know)

46. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None 99% baby

48. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Client

49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Any shoe store

50. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read a book, watch TV, Scrapbook

51. Bedtime? 10-11 depending what's on the tube

52. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Im curious about all of your responses! (see me not picking favorites!)

53. Last person you went to dinner with? The hubby, BIL and MIL

54. What are you listening to right now? Kiss FM

55. What is your favorite color? Purple

56. Lake, Ocean or River? Ocean

57. How many tattoos do you have? Three for now

58. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken

59. How many people are you sending this meme too? Well other than those mentioned above, oh just for good measure Jenster, T-Girl and Snarky Girl.

60. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about him/her? Anne, that we have the same size feet, now when we finally meet we can share shoes

61. What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make? I beautiful house to raise a family in.

62. Time you finished this? 4:39pm

Other than the nominated people feel free to use this to take up space in your blog…. Ha ha… It’s a great time killer.

7 comments:

T-girl said...

Your just wrong! I am not going to read you anymore! LOL Here I was coming to tell you I updated my blog too! Been a bad week! LOL
Hugs- T

Kelli said...

Whoo-hoo..I bet you have great shoes! :)

Anonymous said...

how many times do I have to cite that supreme court ruling?


thong wearer!

B.D. said...

You shall find the details of my engagement officially posted as of......NOW. Good post by the way...I just caught up on all my reading of your blog. Hope this finds you well!

~ Amanda X&O said...

I waited until Sunday to comment so I could say


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDOM!!!!

Mummy said...

Happy Birthday !!!

I can't believe you had your who-hoo pierced...i wanna hear about that. I once went to do it and a friend talked me out of it.

Mummy said...

i meant who-ha (hoo-ha?)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010