Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Now I know for sure


That everyone at work hates me.
But that's ok. I dislike most of them too.
Maybe they are still mad I got "superstar" fired.
Maybe they are mad that they payed there dues and I step on there toes (actually to be honest I dance all over them).

How do I know?

There are 5 of us in one office.

One of the girls got engaged over a week ago

I found out by asking when I saw the ring???

Small thing, yeah but we are women, all women. Seems strange everyone would know but me

And then whisper about it when I ask, as if I was supposed to know

Fuck them Ha ha it's entertaining really

5 comments:

Elmwood said...

oh my...can I relate I am one of 5 women in our office..SAME thing one got engaged and I found out by asking her about it when I saw the ring..I know exactly what you are talking about..do we work together?!?!?!? lol
but today she quit so whatever ;)~

T-girl said...

Aww! I know what that is like! The thing is, you can say "fuck em" all you want but at some level it does still hurt! You don't like them but damn it they should like YOU! LMAO Just go with my motto: "Fuckem if they can't take a joke!" LOL Besides, they are missing out on a really great person, that is THEIR loss not yours! I can promise if you and I were in an office together I would like you... we would be two outcasts together! LMAO I have a low bs tolerance too! You are their to do something, they pay you good money to do it, have some self respect and do it CORRECTLY and if you do not respect your company (or yourself for that matter) enough then QUIT!

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I hate office drama. Good luck.

~ Amanda X&O said...

The problem is that you work in an office of all women. That is NEVER good. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Not everyone at work hates you (T)
The ones that do can kiss my A@#.
They are not worth the trouble of even caring what they say.
To bad for them that you KICK ASS at what you do and they don't.
Time will tell and before you know it they will be gone too.
Keep doing what you do and always remember.
YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN ME.
TT

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010