Monday, September 18, 2006

Bastards at the credit card company


So we all get them in the mail. And having called in sick to work the other day I had a little time on my hands.
I actually read one of the offers. The travel one. Currentley the hubby and I have been collection airmiles for the last 6 years (2 years we lived in different countrys) so we have quite a few points. Well awhile back the hubby got a card that all the money spent turned into airmiles.
Cool.
So the offer I was reading was for the same card he had but with my airmiles number. But I read through the WHOLE offer.
The bastards failed to mention that for the last 4 years we have been using the hubbys card that with it one of the benifits is 2 $99 flights anywhere in the world PER YEAR.
WHAT THE FUCK
The amount we use the card and the amount of points we have (enough to fly anywhere the airline goes) they never once since the hubby had the card mentioned these HUGE discounted flights.
Bastards.
So I ordered a card with my number and I.AM.Going.TO.Milk.IT!!
Oh yeah. Every chance I get

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done. Milk it an enjoy. I so want to travel right now.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010