Thursday, September 14, 2006

One more sleep


Ok call me a cheese ball but I REALLY miss my hubby. He has only been gone one night and will be back on Friday
I will admit that I quite enjoyed the WHOLE bed to myself, no snoring, no being beat with a pillow in the middle of the night.

But the cons out weigh the pros.

No kiss good morning.
No warm spot to roll over into when he gets up (5:00am)
No lingering of his cologne when he hugs me good bye
No kisses good night
No snuggles
No one to debate the "shows" good and bad points
No checking him out as he leaves (he is SO friggin cute all done up for work)

**Sigh**
One more sleep and hes home

3 comments:

Dead man walking said...

I have been seven months without my true love..finally get to see her next week! I feel your pain. Have a good weekend!

Kelli said...

AWh..you guys are so cute.

Schell said...

I just randomly came upon your site, I know how you feel, mine had to go away on a course and now he's gone hunting. I am getting a lot of scrapbooking done though. Ce la vie. He'll be back soon enough, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010