Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oh beautiful blog there you are..

Friggin hell.
Ok where have I been.... the hubby is away for 3 days so we have been spending some time together before he left (yeah I know we are sick)
so Weehoo THE PARTY begins..lol Work has been SO NUTS but that's how it goes. I am still catching up after being away for 3 days. I know, I know I was only gone 3 days how bad can it be...
BAD.
But that's so a WHOLE big long bitching post (i'll do that later)

I am busy planning my baby cousins trip because we HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO.. I am excited, its been over a year since I have been home and spending some time with family is going to be AWESOME!! I also need to plan a trip home and soon.

I am still fuming over my mothers conversation.

I have been trying to go to the gym "regularly" and that gets frustrated because lets face it there is just not enough time in the day and for some reason going at 5:30am is not as fun as it was when I was 20.

Its time to clean the closet. That should be fun

I almost re-ended this stupid ass driver just for the shock factor. The idiot keep slamming on the brakes like a child had run into the street and there was NO ONE within 20 car lengths in front of her. She was impeding the flow of traffic and I WISH I COULD HAVE JUST HIT HER, but then it would have been my fault and she would have called me an idiot and I would have hit her and gone to jail

3 comments:

shann. said...

having issues????ha..love ya

T-girl said...

LMAO... it must be in the air, today is just... one of those days.. for me too! Oh and go get her girl, she deserves it! I hate when people ride their breaks... why do they do that?

Kelli said...

I hate brake riders. I imagine them as little scared mousy people that need to grow some balls. Thats usually what I yell at them.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010