Sunday, September 03, 2006

Open for discussion~

Cold case.
Did anyone else see it Sunday Night? Ok I'll sum up one part of it. (this was not the basis of the show it was a little "side" thing that happened within the show)

One detective (female) mentions that she has notices that there is a man at the park where her daughter plays and he REALLY creeps her out. She says he's always there and he is pretending to read a book, but is really watching the children.
He tells her that he will look into it, and goes to the park. There is a man sitting there in the park on a bench with a book watching the kids. He approaches him and sits on the bench with him.
"So which child is yours?"
"No I am just reading, I am here alone"
"We'll I would pick the one in the blue t-shirt, he's a bit of a loner and has no friends. It looks like you would prefer the little blond boy but he's too athletic and popular so there would be no way you could without a big fight"
The man just stares back at him.
The detective then walks behind the bench and grabs the man by the throat and tells him NEVER to come back her again.
The female detective reports that the man was gone for only one day and now he was back.
The detective goes back to the park and finds the man talking to a young boy.
He then proceeds to kick the shit out of the man.

Discussion ensues.

Me "I would have killed him!!"
Hubby "that's not right, technically he has done nothing wrong"
Me" I know that's why the detective beat the shit outta the guy because he knew that he could not arrest him on "suspicion of wanting to molest a child"
Hubby " Its still not right, Fucked up but not right"
Me "So if that was your child, your boy or girl that this strange man was talking to your telling me you would not have killed them?"
Hubby "No, I would have MADE HIM UNDERSTAND that he was never to come back"
Me "that's what the detective did, what if you had done the same thing and came back to the park the next day and that man was talking to your 7 year old daughter, or 7 year old son, your telling me you would be "calm" and collected.
He turns to me "Yeah your right I would probably fucking kill him, or maybe not kill him, just maim him for the rest of his life and prevent him from ever using his cock again"

I feel REALLY strongly about this matter and I usually do not get into politics and what's right ect. But I do believe that ANYONE who hurts or molests a child should be put to death.
A strong opinon I know but even the courts have proved that child molesters are UNTREATABLE and 80% re-offend. If this is proven then why do the courts let these fucking sicos out? 80% is a HUGE number of people walking the streets waiting to re-offend.
This whole thing makes me sick! Its so IMPORTANT to know and regularly check the sex offender lists in your areas.

You can check your list for your state her FBI Sex Offender Registry

5 comments:

~ Amanda X&O said...

I agree with the strict punishments and laws to keep sex offenders away from areas that are for children (toy stores, schools, playgrounds)


However... you can't kick some guy's ass for reading a book. Especially if you're a cop. Hubby's right, the guy didn't do anything wrong. It's the parents' responsibility to watch over their children, and if that kid's mom or dad was there/ vigilant then the creep would not have talked to him in the first place.

T-girl said...

I agree with you both! LOL

First off, there is always two sides, what if the man lost a child and this made him feel connected agian? Unlikely BUT...

Personally I believe sex offenders deserve harsh sentences. Unfortunatly as a society we have to many and we can not keep them all behind bars. I am in favor of casteration in some cases and good ol beat the shit out of them in the back if need be, but that is just me!

sunShine said...

I think they should all be put on an island in the middle of no where and their genitals removed, never to walk the streets around innocent children again.

Kelli said...

I dont think there is an island big enough sunshine. And thats really sad.

Things like this make me sick.

Kelli said...

And my personal opinion on the story...if he was there for harmless reasons he would be so bothered by the thought of people thinking that he was there to prey on kids he would have never come back.

That would really bother normal people in my opinion.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010