Saturday, September 09, 2006

ITS A FUCKING LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP


My mother.
She called tonight. See now you are about to find out WAY TOO much information about my real life, and my mother.
Before I start let me just say that I do love her. But I also HATE the way she is some times!! (well lets be honest most of the time)

Ok so we are chatting about life and everything and she asks about the hubby and I

Mom "So how are things with you and the hubby?"

Me "Things are great mom, I can not believe its been 3 years already. I am so lucky to have found such a great man that makes me so happy"

Mom - Long Pause "Yeah well"

Me "What?"

Mom "Well you know, its only been 3 years, I mean 3 years is nothing in what a lifetime that marriage is supposed to be"

Me "what's that supposed to mean? Hubby and I have been together for 8 years actually, not 3, we have been married for 3 but we dated for 2 1/2 years, we were engaged for 2, now 3 years of marriage. We will have been together for 8 years in February"

Mom "Well I am just saying"

Me "What, what are you just saying are you still convinced that "I am making the biggest mistake of my life?" mom have you not gotten over that yet? Can you not just be happy that I am happy? Can you not just say you are happy I have found someone that I love to death and who loves me back, no questions asked? Do you remember how when I called you through tears to share my joy with you and told you I was getting married, do you remember you were the first person I called because I KNEW it would mean the world to you and all you had to say was I was making the biggest mistake I ever will in my life, and we did not talk for 7 months? Do you remember how much that hurt me, and how long it took me to get over that. And the man I married is the one who with much argument FOUGHT with me to call you to make sure every thing was made right before the wedding?" (because as it stood she was not going to be invited, Oh and she's been a wedding co-ordinator for 15 years)

Mom "Well I do not remember it quite like that, and I still think maybe it might have not been the best decision"

Me "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Your being serious right? That after 8 years you STILL THINK I am making a mistake, I wish for one minute mom you could see us together and see how great we are for each other and how we make each other so happy"

Mom "Well you did not really give me that chance did you?" (I must add here that she's still angry with me that I moved 3000 miles away from her)

Me "I have to go I love you"

I AM SO FRIGGIN ANGRY!!! I mean its not even that she does not like the hubby, she claims she does and my dad and him get along better than anything. It just really irks me that after all this time she would still get under my skin like this.

Oh and guess who calms me down after I vent that I hate the women and I feel like I am going to cry (its only my mother that can get me SO ANGRY LIKE THIS!!).

Hubby does, explaining she's still upset that I moved away, and that I have to understand that she had had 2 failed marriages and she's single so she's just jealous.


AASHHHHHHH FUCK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow man. that is freakish. seriously, she has got to let it go. your life your mistakes to make.

uh, not that I'm saying the husband is a mistake. more like the whole socks in the pool thing. weirdo.

that's why I don't talk to my parents. 1. don't want to hear about their "chicks" (dad) and 2. don't want the whole jesus thing shoved down my throat every 2 minutes (mom)


I am such a sinner

T-girl said...

Are you SURE we are not the same person? Swear, same hubby, same Mom! WTF? Not only that, mom with the same history it sounds! SO funny you posted this, must be PMS time for them this month. My mom says to ME this morning "well I would go and help you but I would probably have to kill J?" WTF? One day she LOVES him another she hates him. Make up your fucking mind! Oh not only that, she degrades him all the time for sleeping during the day. Today it was "well it is noon he should be up!" Uhhhh Mom, he works until 6 am! Her response "well..." Right now he is the butt of her anger because I have been spending time with my dad and NOT her! Seriously, she is bent out of shape over it! I want to smack her, then she wonders why I don't want to come see her!

shann. said...

and we havent disowned our family and why?????

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010