Friday, September 01, 2006

Long Weekend Here I COME!!!

So everyone and there dogs are on vacation which means I get to come into work early then leave early.. WEEHOO which is cool with me because it’s a LONG WEEKEND!!
What's not cools is
~ Getting up when its still dark
~ Not being a coffee drinker (cause lets face it 5am is FUCKING EARLY)

Good things about it…
~Going home early for the long weekend
~ Have 1 whole hour in the morning where YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE!! Well except for the roaches under your desk and you have come to terms with them (you change the trap regularly to avoid parties on the bug strip)
~ Did I mention one whole hour alone?

3 comments:

Elmwood said...

hi--I have been meaning to stop by and finally made it to hear about roaches?!?!? ICK! ;)~

Getting up when it's dark sucks!
HAPPY lONG WEEKEND though!! !:)

p.s. I LOVE firemen :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Make sure you take it extra easy this weekend.

T-girl said...

UCK! NO ROACHES!!! I would QUITE siting "unworkable enviroment" as my cause! I do NOT do roaches in any way, shape or form! No not me!

Have a super weekend though!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010