Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Open letter to the women I work with


Dear Ladies,

Ok I have bitched about this before. I have even kindly asked (I am so serious that I did) I asked that because our toilet in the ladies bathroom does not really flush "great" all the time could you please make sure not to leave any surprises.
I AM SICK OF LOOKING AT YOUR SHIT
Or to the fine, classy lady who left her TAMPON (you dirty slut) for my viewing pleasure.
I mean WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE!!
Serious is it so hard to ask to check for floaters before you leave? I mean its bad enough to have to share 1 bathroom with all of you and somehow no matter what time of day I need to use it someone has just taken the B.I.G.G.E.S.T. stinkest ass shit know to man.
I will never claim that my shit don't stink but serious, if its that bad you should see your doctor.
Serious.
Oh and to the people who ALWAYS happen to walk by after I have done my business and swing open the door to cross paths with you I am in serious consideration of yelling out the door to make sure someone is not RIGHT there every time I shit. I never want anyone to smell me, and I know I can not even try to hide how guilty I am on my face, the look of "surprise" on my face that I would run into someone I work with right outside the door of the bathroom and I can not even look at you or say anything... umm yeah.. I just shit... And I do not know why that bugs me... but it does..

So Puh.lease. Ladies get it together. Flush twice if you have to (I know its a lot to ask) but its not high school, nore do we live in a frat house and its considered "cool" or "narly" to show other people your shit.
I appreciate it.
Thanks
Random

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness. Thats a lot of shit talk.

I hate it when that has to happen at work. I used to be a very firm believer in "you dont shit anywhere but at home" but that is not possible anymore.

Im like one of those contstant flushers. Like the whole time I am doing it. I like to think that I am considerate.

The biggest problem in my office is the pee bandits...people that leave their nasty ass piss on the seat. For a girl that has to throw up all the time..that is just not what you want to be on eye level with!

Ally said...

yes, i can totally relate to this! since my company expanded and created the brand spanking ladies' restroom, you would think that the restroom would be awesome. it's only pretty on the outside, the plumbing sucks and i've been caught off guard when i need to go. i multi flush after use.

Garrett Reid said...

Great. Now I am nauseated. Tampons in the toilet? Floaters? I didn't even know women took shits.

Mummy said...

LOL! Great post, and reasonable request also! I hate going for number 2s anywhere but home ... and who the hell throws tampons in the loo? Aloha, it goes straight into our sewerage system and doesnt break down ,,, freaks !

~ Amanda X&O said...

The ladies that I work with and I have a strict "no shitting in the building" policy.


Even if it means heading to the convenience store, no shitting at the office, EVER

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010