Thursday, September 21, 2006

A great day!!

So excited about Grey's Anatomy tonight!!!!

Oh and finally its confirmed that my baby cousin will be here Oct 27-Nov 7th. So much to do and plan!! Trust me when I say there will be lots of debauchery and fun drunk falling down stories. Of coarse without question we will need to go to Vegas and I think she is scared. I mean I would be scared too if I had NEVER been on vacation or "technically" outta Canada, and lets face it she's coming to see me… sooo…. well I am just saying I can be one crazy cat.

True story

Baby cousin "I am scared really?"

Me "Why? Just because we have INSANE highways that people get shot at on for no apparent reasons, crack heads, and RUDE people, oh and the airport (LAX) is INSANE really, why would you be scared? I mean it’s a daily thing"

Baby cousin

Me "Serious, I mean depending on where we go there should not be TOO many crack heads?"

This is going to be fun!! Wait till she sees Vegas..lol

And will get to go to the ocean because she's never been and I have not been IN WAY TOO LONG. Its strange never living near an ocean then you move to the ocean and the only time you visit the ocean is when people visit. I am going to have to work on that.

2 comments:

shann. said...

OH MY GOD, could you make me sound anymore like I'm 12????? Seriously people I'm not that pathetic....mostly.. I just don't want to get shot.

Dead man walking said...

I lived at Seaside Beach and went to the ocean twice in seven months. Must be just what happens.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010