Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random things about Random


What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's (BAKED POTATOES!)

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Red Lobster

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
I ALWAYS over tip. I working in the restaurant/bar industry for over 13 years so I can appreciate how hard servers and bartenders work. Always 20% usually more

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Indian food, fruit, salad

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Olives, no sauce and cheese

What do you like to put on your toast?
Raspberry Jam

What is your favorite type of gum?
Mint

**TECHNOLOGY**

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
Everyone I know. Most are from Canada in my personal phone, and everyone and there dog on my work phone

Number of contacts in your email address book?
OH GOD! Lots!! I think everyone I have EVER met in my life

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Tropical beach setting (I NEED A VACATION!)

What is your screensaver on your computer?
None

How many televisions are in your house?
3 (one in every room)

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
My crock pot

What is the radio station you listen to the most?
R&B and hip hop, a flip back and forth, the hubby caught me listening to country the other day I will ALWAYS deny that

**BIOLOGY**

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
My boobs.. They are HUGE

Are you right handed or left handed?
Right

Do you like your smile?
Yeah I guess

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Blood, teeth, oh so gross toenails.. (yes I have all my toe nails I just had an issue with an ingrown when I was 16 and had to have SURGERY to have it fixed) YUCKY!

Would you like to have something removed from your body?
My saddle bags... Oh and all my organs when I die

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
Humm no I am a "power pooper" thats what the hubby calls it. I can NOT jus sit in the bathroom. EEWW gross

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Smell and touch. I get goose bumps if you brush my air of the hubby whispers in my ear

When was the last time you had a cavity?
I have never had a cavity... weird I know

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Oh my purse for sure.. Its so friggin big I could probably live out of it. I think I have everything and the moon in my purse


Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yeah. I faint at the sight of blood. Even my own. They even put a little notice on my blood donor card that I have to have a nurse with me at all times cause I tend to pass out. Oh and needles too. Everyone thinks I am crazy that I still donate. Its not that bad really just a little embarrassing

**A bunch of stuff-OLOGY**

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No, I think thats the beauty in it. You just never know

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I would not, mines original

How do you express your artistic side?
I am a HUGE scrapbooker and a picture WHORE! Serious I carry a fuji quick snap in my purse usually. I love taking pictures

What color do you think you look best in?
Pink, Red, Purple. I like bright colors

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
I have a tough exterior but I would be a HUGE wuss.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
I have swallowed MANY tongue rings I swear if they ever x-ray my stomach


If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Ok, who is the sick f--k who wrote this survey? No. (I stole this from Virginia Belle) Gross

How often do you go to church?
Um...not at all

Have you ever saved someones life?
Yes. She was 4 and drown in a pool I had just finished my Bronze cross (lifeguard certification) No I was not a lifeguard it was at a friends pool

Has someone ever saved yours?
My husband from a life a lonelyness (isn't that fucking precious) No serious though I am not sure

**DARE-OLOGY**

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Hell yeah

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Been there and I did not even get paid for it. (done more than kiss too..lol)

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No. Money would not mean that much to me

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
No that would be WAY WORSE than giving up and organ

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Yep. I have posed naked before. It was fun actually. Would I be able to air brush it? Body double? lol No one would pay me that much to see me naked.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I would.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
No, I could never do that.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
I already wax my WHOLE body (yes the WHOLE thing) and I shaved my head bald before

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
This depends? Could I tape big brother? Americas next top model? Greys Anatomy? Standoff?

Friggin HELL that was long...

I will not tag anyone...oh ha ha... T-GIRL your it!! Oh and Snarky Girl..payback is a bitch..lol

4 comments:

T-girl said...

HA! WHAT did I EVER do to YOU? THAT is just... MEAN! LOL

Kelli said...

That was a good one! Good answers..

Anonymous said...

I have the right to edit.

according to the supreme court's ruling on september 10, 2006. should I ever be given an std tagging I can edit at will. per section 12, sub section 18, paragraph 3 of the std/tagging violation code.

*ahem*

Schell said...

I left my scrapbooking comment, then went on to read this post that you love scrapbooking. Awesome. I know about taking pics, thank God for digital.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010