Saturday, September 09, 2006

I have been given and STD

By my dear friend Ms. Snarky Girl

Three people who make me laugh
1. Hubby
2. Salinna
3. Myself (fucking hell I am always laughing at myself)

Three things I can do
1. Sleep in (I am SO great at this)
2. the splits
3. Cry at just about anything

Three things I can't do
1. Live in 2 different countries at once
2. Be mad, or have people mad at me (not caring what they think is one thing but if I care about you then I am REALLY bad at being, or having you mad at me)
3. Speak 3 languages (I would love to learn Arabic and Spanish)

Three things I'm doing right now
1. Drinking a bottle of water
2. Sitting on my couch (trying to relax after the phone call with my mother, wilts avoiding all other humans in my house, as to avoid and random outbursts of profanity)
3. Thinking about jumping the husband bones (I'll report about that tomorrow)

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Go to Africa, Egypt, Australia, China, Spain, Paris, London, Fiji, Scotland (not nessarly in that order)
2. Be a positive influence in a child's life
3. Kiss on every continent

Three things I hate the most
1. BAD DRIVERS
2. Ignorance
3. Having to poop

Three things that scare me
1. Having someone I love pass away (losing my grandpa was one of the hardest things I have ever done)
2. People who are mean to each other really scare me. It makes me think of what HORRIBLE lives they must have
3. Gross feet (I used to make people wear socks in my pool)

Three things I don't understand
1. Why its SO easy for people to get a divorce
2. Why I love shoes so much (oh and purses too)
3. Panty hose

Three skills I'd like to learn
1. Any languages
2. The crazy hard stand on your head yoga
3. Sign language

Three ways to describe my personality
1. Curious
2. Sassy
3. Spunky

Three things I think you should listen to
1. anything that makes you dance
2. the sound of the ocean
3. a child's laugh

Things you should never listen to
1. my mother
2. rude people
3. people with small minds

Three favorite foods
1. Chicken tika masala (with nan and a mango lassi)
2. Pad Thai noodles
3. FRUIT

Three beverages I drink regularly
1. h2o
2. h20
3. h20 (serious thats all I drink usually)

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. fraggle rock
2. He-Man and the castle of Grey Skull
3. The Care Bears

Blogs I've passed this std to

Alfreds Mom @ All up in the Kool-aid cause its like she had all this spare time, with what a new baby and everything (really this is a way for her to cheat when she needs to feed Emma, who I must add is SO BEAUTIFUL so if you have not seen her yet you need to go sneak a peak!)

Anne @ Supposedly this is good Therapy because shes killed SMITH so now she has all this spare time on her hands (in the literal sense of the word)

Jenn @ Jennster well because I can. Oh shes a MILF thats why, I tell you what if I look like her after having kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm on the Tiki Masala sauce. We went to a local Indian resturant and jason ordered the chicken tiki masala. I tasted just the rice and the sauce and it was great. In fact, we picked up a jar of the sauce at World Market and are looking forward to trying it out!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010