Friday, September 15, 2006

Secrets

I have been keeping a secret.
My birthday is in 2 weeks and I "that person" you know the one who starts the count down 3 months before hand that there birthday is coming up and by the time it gets here you just want to strangle the person.
This year is weird though. I am not sure if I am under the weather or what's wrong with me.
Maybe its cause I am pushing 30?
29 is a little daunting to me really
Not sure why…

October 1.

Oh but I am excited the hubby is coming home tonight and he's bringing me a surprise. I LOVE SURPRISES, although I am one of those people who can not keep a surprise. AT ALL. If I have a surprise for you I usually spill because I get SO excited about it…

I am nuts…. I have come to terms with this..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you wanted to strangle me? just cause I posted 6 months ago that my birthday was coming?

sheesh...tough crowd.


;-)

Kelli said...

Whoo-hoo birthday coming! I am so going to finally send that care package that I have talked about for forever.

Im a slack-ass..what can I say?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010