Monday, September 25, 2006

Wehew the schedual is getting full


Ok so the cousins trip is going to be SOO much fun!
Fri Oct 27 she gets here @ 7pm, we then head straight from the airport to Knotts Scary farm.
I know crazy, but she LOVES halloween and if she is going to be here then shes gotta see it.

Sat Oct 28 the hubby and I have a wedding to go to, so after the wedding me and Shan (I may as well just use her name) leave for Vegas, I mean the first time you go you should really get there at night (at least she can sleep while we are at the wedding)~ as soon as we get there we head to the "Party" tee hee

Sun Oct 29 recover pool side from Hangovers start to drink again at noon. Go see sites around Vegas

Mon Oct 30 recover pool side from Hangovers start to drink again at noon. Go see sites around Vegas (wait does that look familar?)

Tue Oct 31 sleep as late as possible cruise around after check out, gamble cause trouble when feeling up to it start the drive home (stopping to take as many pictures as we can)

Wed Nov 1 I have to drag my sorry ass outta bed and go to work****. (unfortunaley I am not rich and money does not grow on trees and I LITERALLY just took vacation so a girls gotta work) Maybe go to a movie and the mall.

Thur Nov 2 Go to work**** Watch Greys Anatomy and make my cousin cook dinner (shes a REALLY good cook and it will be SUCH a nice change)

Friday Nov 3 Go to work****, maybe even take my cousin with me and send her to the mall till I am done then head to hollywood.

Sat Nov 4 The beach..

*** To be continued....

***Subject to change if I win big in Vegas

1 comment:

shann. said...

sleeping is optional????

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010