Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh Gilmore girls


So I go to the gym tonight.
I walk in and there are two guys "pumping iron" (if you can call that its a small gym) and I walk in and I laugh out loud. Both TV's are off

They both stare at me.

Me "Ok I am so embarrassed do you guys mind if I watch Gilmore Girls?"

Two Boys starring at me blankly

Me "Well I just wanted to ask because both TV's are off I did not want to interrupt anything"

Two Boys "Um, well, yeah, no problem, sure, " Continue to stare at me like I am crazy

I turn on the TV and the boys ran away.

So I really get into the show (Season Premier I LOVE THIS SHOW) and this big burley guy all tatted up walks in and turns on the other TV which is MUCH louder than the one I have on and I can barely hear my TV.

I am thinking "You Fucking Jackass I was here first and now I can not even fucking hear my show"

He turns to me smiles and changes the channel to the Gilmore Girls.

I again laugh out loud

Funny how the strangest things make you laugh

2 comments:

Elmwood said...

tsk tsk
you were too quick to snap to judgement--how do you know a big burley tattooed guy wouldn't want to watch Gilmore Girls?!?!? :)
LOL--too funny!!!!

twisted panties said...

I LOVE Gilmore Girls! Although I hardly admit it. My mom and I watch it together all the time or call each other during commercials. Wasn't it really good Tuesday?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010