Monday, September 18, 2006

Why I love my dad! And some explanation why I am crazy


Hey Girl:

Many thanks to both of you for the birthday card. The
stuff inside was a suprise as well as a mess. I got it
all over the floor.


James, Jen and I went to skydive yesterday. Jen and
James made their jumps fromm 11,500 feet and were both
happy they did it. Jen got sick after she was on the
ground but still enjoyed it. I unfortunately got up to
five thousand feet and had parts of the plane fall off
so we couldn't get the door closed. By the time we
landed, the weather had clouded over and the jumps
were put on hold. I am going back next Sat. to do
mine. You would think at 51 I would be looking at
bingo or something a little calmer instead of jumping
out of a perfectly good plane at over 2 miles up. Well
I guess some of us never grow up.

Miss you guys. Hope everything is ok with you. Talk to
you real soon.

Love, the old and still stupid guy


This is one of my favorite pictures from my wedding. Me my sis, and dad.

8 comments:

GERBEN said...

Ah, that is a great picture!

Cristina said...

That IS a great picture. He looks like a lucky dad.

Random Musings said...

Oh he would so help me paintball people.. he would probably teach me proper paintball for maximum effect shooting

Kelli said...

awh that was so sweet!!

Mummy said...

FAB picture ... what a happy family!

~ Amanda X&O said...

Aren't dads' the best?

Elmwood said...

that really is a great pic!!!!!
dad's are definitely the best!!!!

Cindy N. said...

Skydiving......something I have always wanted to do. I just thought I was too old to do it. I'm 54. Now maybe I can! LOL

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010