Thursday, September 07, 2006

So now it all begins (or ends depending on how you look at it)


So I am officially a FOOTBALL WIDOW.
The hubby and the BIL have ordered NFL Sunday ticket , which to me means that on Sundays and Mondays I will be ignored. I have come to terms with this.
They are both HUGE football fans and I am WELL AWARE that the first game is tonight.
**sigh***
What will I do with myself? I mean these boys LOVE football so much that even if I walked around naked neither would notice (not that I would do that) However I do get away with more during football season.
I tell him I am bored and he tells me to go shopping, which of coarse I do and then when I come home with all my buys he just looks at me and sighs.... Ha ha he feels guilty so I can buy shoes and purses... (I think I secretly LIKE this football season)

So football season begins.
I should start a club. Football widow club. Sundays for coffee anyone?

6 comments:

T-girl said...

Your place or mine this week? ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll bring the tea.

shann. said...

dont' spend too much or we'll wind up sitting around the house while i'm down....

~ Amanda X&O said...

Sucks that my boyfriend loves every sport, EVER. There's always some game on somewhere that he just can't miss. Alas, I sit at the computer.


I've always wondered if a strut in front of the tv in some lingerie would be enough of a distraction. I guess I could give it a shot, right?

T-girl said...

Amanda... don't do it, it will only lead to humilation. Although it is good ammo for the off season. A well placed "yeah well I remember this one time, when I was naked and you were watching GOLF, wth kind of sport is golf anyway, AND YOU INGORED ME!" Works great for a night when you have a headache or just want a new bobble. Unfortunatly the damage it does to ones ego though, really, not worth the new necklaces and shoes it can buy. LMAO

Anonymous said...

you have an std....a phrase which here means you've been tagged

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010