Sunday, September 17, 2006

BAD DRIVERS NO MORE!!


Ok I have pondered this for MANY frustrated hours. The hubby helped but his solution is that we should all have permission to just shoot bad drivers.
Serious just blow them away.

But I have thought up a solution. One that is not so brash as to take human life.
Ok so here it is. The right to bare arms.
All drivers should be aloud to have a paint ball gun in there car.

If you get cut off. Poof you get to shoot that car.

If the cars do not merge doing at least 65 onto the highway. You get shot.

If for any reason other than a small child dashing into the highway and you SLAM on your brakes. You get shot.

If you are doing less than 65 on the highway. You get shot.

If you wait till you are half way passed your exit and decide that YOU MUST do whatever it takes cutting off 4 cars in your hurry. You get shot

So this would MAKE people have to wear there shame. Serious it would be all out there for the world to see you are and IDIOT and not just an idiot a BAD DRIVER! So very scarlet letter of me

Who HATES more than anything than to be a bad driver?

Oh and its all set up for the Gov too. IF you have more than 3 shots against you (I have said 3 because lets face it some times we do stupid shit, we are not paying attention for a split second or whatever ), you have to pay a fine. Something stupid like $729. It would make a lot more people pay FRIGGIN ATTENTION ON THE ROADS!!! (this would be fined weekly. And if you could not pay, your car does not work)
And if you get fined more than 3 times your car does not start for you. Or your husband or friends cars will not start for you either. You are BANNED from the roads for 6 months.
And if you continue to re-offend then you never drive again. Simple

If you impede the flow of traffic because you and your dumb ass MINIVAN feel you have the right to drive in the fast lane doing 45. You get shot.
If you cut me off, where its OBVIOUS that I am going faster than you and cause be to almost hit you. You get shot.
You cause an accident. You do not pass go, you immediately lose your driving privileges for 6 months. (have you ever notice that its ALWAYS the same people getting into accidents)

Oh and if you are a GOOD driver (as we all believe we are) you also get rewards. While the GOV gets to keep most of the money as a good driver you are award a small appreciation check (maybe free gas I have not thought about this part too much)

If you talk on your cell phone, while doing 40 on the highway. You get shot.

If you block the traffic (well you and the other ASSHOLE) and then when the highway opens up and you now want to drive 90 so the 15 cars that have been stuck behind for the last fuckin 4 miles have to race you to get in front of you. You get shot.

I think I am on to something here. (ha ha can you tell how much thought was put into this?)

What do you think??

6 comments:

T-girl said...

OH HAND ME A GUN!!! You know this is one of my favorite rants... stupid drivers. It would be so comforting to know actually that others thought this person was stupid also and it was not just you! LMAO

For example if I saw a car infront of me that was COVERED in paint, I would be less likely to get mad, in fact I would probably be more understanding, they truly are stupid! LMAO

I like this, draft it up and send it to Congress, you are DEFINITLY onto something! LOL

Dead man walking said...

I have three words for you: Anger management classes! I am behind the whole freaking idea, though!

Kelli said...

Did you have a bad driving experience today?

Your post is hilarious..but I really hope that hubby doesnt let you anywhere near a paint ball gun. I can see the news report now. "Wife Goes On Paintball Rampage" There would be a police chase and the breaking news would interrupt everyones favorite tv shows and people would be shooting you with paint balls...

MLFTC said...

I am helping Kristy respond to all the knitters that have signed up for CAP!Thank you so much! We are so excited about the tremendous response! We are sure that this will be a success. If you have any questions you can e-mail at grandmotherpurl@hotmail.com

MLFTC said...

Oh, BTW, we do not discriminate! Grandmother Purl will love each and every square!! Bring on the newspapers...maybe we can blanket the entire hospital!!

Cindy N. said...

ok, i am ready for my paint ball shooter. I could really use one. Of course, since I am retired now, I don't have to deal with them quite as much, but they are still stupid.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010