Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fun weekend!!

Updates to come. Thank you for everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Its a little daunting entering my 29 year.

I just found out, one of my girlfriends is pregnant. And this is one of the girlfriends WHO WOULD NEVER be pregnant. And she is (Shilo,I know holly shit)

I cried for my birthday (what else is new)

I scored a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L pair of shoes. And not any shoes MANOLO BLAHNIK's!! I know OH MY GOD! and I will post a pic later!! ( I think they are, I am not sure but that's a whole post of fabulousness)

Oh and I got the BEST birthday present. I finally got my camera. My dream camera
. So this new year will have a new look and a tonne of pictures!!

Stay tuned

8 comments:

Elmwood said...

darn it sorry--a little late I guess--Happy Birthday!!!!
29 is honestly not so bad--I took 28 ALOT harder--I don't know why!
Ok and Manolo's? Like REAL Manolo's? I am SO jealous--you HAVE TO post a pic!!!!

T-girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Man I turned 30 this year... 29 was worse to be honest... I was all preggers and gross feeling! LMAO

Congrats to your friend! That is WONDERFUL!!!!

You MUST post pictures of those Manolo's! Holy crap no one has ever given me something THAT good! LOL

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Miss Random! Im such a punk. I meant to call you yesterday and I have no excuse for myself. Im so glad you had a good day! And Im glad you got such cool gifts!

Jonathan said...

Dammit, forgot to send birthday greetings. Here they are just a little late. Here is to many more. woot!ih

Dead man walking said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yay camera, boo on being upset at 29. Now 35..35 sent me for a loop...

j.sterling said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOE WHORE! lol

m/p said...

happy birthday, babe!!!

when time allows, i will make a trek to see you in riverside!!!

i want to see the camera and manolos. i believe you, but still...hahahaha.

and if you think 29 is fabulous, you are going to have a great orgasm when you turn 30. it only gets better from there.

trust me.

Ally said...

happy belated birthday!!!

personally, i think you scored on the birthday presents!!! way to go!!! -=)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010