Thursday, October 19, 2006

Finally


Well there are a few things I am counting down

1. My cousin is coming to visit in t-minus 7 days and I am getting REALLY EXCITED about it. It will be nice to spend time with family, not to mention the drunken debauchery in Vegas and getting to shop. (I WISH SHE WOULD CALL SO WE CAN FINALIZE SOME PLANS!!)

2. I have another interview tomorrow as a "back up" just in case this other job for some stupid reason falls through. With my luck it will happen, I also like to be super prepared.

3. I have an appointment with my lawyer about my injury court date so hopefully soon all this mess will be over.

4. Greys Anatomy is on in 1 hour. I LOVE THAT SHOW.

5. I am planning a visit home in May. It happens to be one of my bestest girlfriends 30th (which of coarse I can not miss) and its Mothers day so bonus points for my mom besides the fact I have not been home in 2 years at this point I need that too. And its FREE we can finally use our airmiles.

6. I am going to be starting a new job and I am so EXCITED about that one. I will be taking Ms. Pink Slips advice and taking it slow at the new job, its less work, less stress and I hope the people I work with are not complete idiots!!

2 comments:

MsPinkSlip said...

I feel so honored to be mentioned. Don't count out the idiots. They are everywhere.

Dead man walking said...

Have a good time in Vegas! Get them ready for all of us in February!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010