Friday, October 27, 2006

More Shoes



OK I will be the first to admit I have a problem. Serious. These are the EXACT same shoes but in different colors. BECAUSE I LOVED THEM SO MUCH. These are the ones I got when I went to Vegas in August. Ha ha every vacation I take I buy new shoes, new job? New shoes? Got your car washed? New shoes.... When I cleaned out my car the when I had all that "extra" time on my hands I took 9 pairs of shoes outta my trunk.
You know what the hubby said

"So you think thats not an issue?"

He loves me shoes and all. And I have been known to give them a go around in the birthday suit just for approval. **snicker**

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking around in just your shoes? Who notices shoes when you're in your birthday suit?!?!?!?!?

:)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I checked to see how my my blog is worth: $0.00. my blog is the suck :)

Kelli said...

you are so bad..

Tuesday Girl said...

If I love a shoe si always buy it in another color or even two pairs in case one gets ruined.

Mermaid Melanie said...

i would break my neck with those shoes. But they are gorgeous~!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Vegas. Wear those great looking new shoes when you dance on the bar. LOL
TT

Girlie said...

Well, if you haven't converted a whole room into a shrine for your shoes, it's not a problem yet. Really. :)

I too love shoes. I even buy ones I know I will never wear because of their beauty!

I think I'll do T13 on my favorite shoes.

KB said...

HA, every woman should have a shoe fetish. And those shoes are seriouly cute!!!

Mummy said...

those shoes rock, i think it was very wise of you to buy two pairs !!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010