Monday, October 09, 2006

Bastrards!!


OK the BIL and the hubby have been running around for the last 4 days hacking up lungs. See because I did not get sick IMMEDIATELY after there first cough (which is ALWAYS the case) and its been 5 days since the BIL got sick I thought I was going to get away Scott free.
Yeah right, my ass is on fire and the sniffles just started..
Fucking hell, just to add to my unemployed misery.

Oh on a happy note though, I took my car in to have the brakes done, because last time I had an oil change (bastards) they told me I only had a few more months left of them and I should get them done today because they were at like 20-30% (whatever that means) so when I took it in today I told them they needed to be done and he said he'll call me when he has a look.
They were NO WHERE NEAR needing to be done, serious 70% on the front and 50% on the back, which really pisses me off about being a girl because had I given in last time and had them done the bastards would have been replacing perfectly good brakes. Thank goodness I took the BIL and he happens to have a 22 1/2 inch neck **really who'd going mess with that?***

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hate when they do that. Did you see that whole thing on TV where they hid a camera to see if they were really doing the work they claimed to be doing at the Quicky Lubes? It was horrendous.

T-girl said...

I sit in the car and watch them! I love going in there becuase my husband and father have made SURE I know the basics of cars so I don't get hosed! LMAO Hubby has it down to an art what I am to say to them ect. I love it! When I bought my new car a few weeks ago I was so miffed though, they kept talking to my husband! Jackasses!

Mummy said...

That sooo bums me out. They do it to me all the time. Some guy convinced me I had to get all new tyres, and the next garage i went to a few months later said they were crappy used tyres he had used!
hope u feel better soon

Kelli said...

Hope you are feeling better..

Yeah..Ive seen that BIL..I would love to take him with me to the garage. I bet he gets a lot of "yes sir's"

Dead man walking said...

I trust no one in the auto repair field. Except Nelson the mechanic in Canton, Georgia. That Nelson is good people!

Go ahead and get your cold over with. You will be laughing at us later when you feel great and we are sucking Nyquil down like it's water!

Hope you have a better day today!

Anonymous said...

The only time I have ever trusted a mechanic is when his orgasms depended solely on me (ex ran a garage)

Anonymous said...

Sucks that the didn't need it. Just make sure you get them done before they are too low. I didn't realize last time how low they had gotten, and when I took them in my expected 100 dollar job turned into a 700 dollar overhaul.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010