Monday, October 09, 2006

Ok Day:1 And I am already bored

Being the workaholic that I am its really hard for me not to be at work.
I have a list of 13 things on the fridge as things that I need to get done, well 4 of those items can not be done because apparently its Columbus Day and everyone gets a holiday (well not everyone just Doctors and Lawyers)
SSOO this means if I am anxious at Day:1 I can not even think about Week:2.

I did have to call the "former employer" for a letter of reference which the VP said there will be no problem, but for some reason I am feeling a little weird about this whole situation. I think I will work on the resume and see what's else is out there.

And I dropped the car off for brakes and an oil change, which I would just like to mention probably would not need to have been done had I not been unemployed (when it rains it pours) but its my car and it really can not go without.

2 comments:

shann. said...

dont forgett it's turkey day for us canadians.....

Anonymous said...

Sucks to be out of work, but its cool to get some time to relax. I wish I had a month off. But, I might only be saying that because I am sick.

Cheer up! I'm sure you can find some new things to do to pass the time!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010