Thursday, October 05, 2006

I am such a light weight!!

Serious, so I go to my doctors appointment, oh that reminds me I forgot to tell you what happened last time.
Anyways so I go and I know hes going to inject my spine again (Cortisone/steroids) so I act all tough but really in side I am freaking myself out (not only do I hate needles but they are going into my spine people, not the funniest of things on my list to do)
Anyways he does the first one into my neck/shoulder and hits a nerve mentions something about blood and then I wake up on the floor
"What happened?"
"Well I mentioned blood and you went limp"
"Serious?"
"Yeah well it happens to some people, its no big deal we will just wait a minute and finish up"

I sit up starting to feel a little less like I am stoned. The Dr gets me to stand up so he can do my lower spine, in goes the needle out goes my knees...

Yeah I passed out twice, as I was laying on the floor with the Dr. Holding my legs up over my head I was thinking

I can not make this shit up!

6 comments:

T-girl said...

OMG! It is so funny and yet... it is not! I have this mental of you on the floor, some old dude grabbing your ankles and pushing them over your head like a pretzel, meanwhile you are in a pretty little hospital gown that leaves little the imagination as is and granny panties (don't ask, I just always assume people ran out of good underwear on a day like this, it is Murphy's Law), mean while his nurse comes in to tell him his wife is "on line two it sounds like an emergency!" Don't ask why I have these mentals, it just is, I learned a long time ago just to ignore them! LOL

Hugs- hope you are feeling better- T

Anonymous said...

A needle into your spine? I would freak out too. I know its necessary sometimes but...wow.

twisted panties said...

I pictured a face plant. I'm glad you landed the other direction. And I'm glad you are okay.

Ally said...

glad you are okay. i'm not a fan of needles, either.

Sandy said...

OH MY!!! I'm looking forward to you using that new camera and showing us pictures!

astrocoz said...

You aren't even a light weight at all, dear.
My hubby almost fainted over me putting a bandaid on his bleeding finger. Wasn't but a scratch and he was faint.

I think getting anything in your spine allows you some fainting.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010