Thursday, October 12, 2006

Friggin Hell

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts
See why do I do this to myself? So I called former employer because new employer would like a letter of reference. See why I left former employer the VP said it would be no problem to get a letter of reference, (I was great, I did a good job, I was on time all that jazz.) Well all week now I have been trying to track down the VP leaving messages and sending emails to this effect. That I am sorry it came to this but where is my damn letter?? I think I am getting the shaft. Which in my world I should not be surprised.
Shit.

Oh just for shits and giggles I am still sick, even more so today than I have been sick, oh and I am not getting paid for a month (which is the kicker)

But you know what. I guess it could be worse. (really at least I think it could)

2 comments:

Dead man walking said...

F-ers! I say send 'em envelopes with Arsenic! Huh? Oh..I have just been told that this is a bad idea. Charges of terrorism or something to that effect. blah blah blah..

It'll get better. They suck and you don't. Get to feeling better.

Kelli said...

I would just keep buggin'em. Eventually he will get sick of you and write it to get rid of you. Or I guess you could pay him a visit. Its harder to blow someone off in person.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010