Saturday, October 14, 2006

I am such a worry wart...

I was so worried about this letter of recommendation that I asked for. I was worried one, that they promised they would do it and would not. Two it may not be what I want to hear.
Here are some excerpts
*I'm truly sorry to see her go
* a pleasure having her on my team

*professional customer services representative
*meticulously researches
*many compliments

*an innovative self- started
* rarely needs supervision
* punctual
*exceeds expectations
*handles pressure well
*will voluntarily work overtime
*an invaluable asset


Who's a rock star employee? Wouldn't you want to hire me? Yes, yes I am that fabulous!! : )
But you know what eggs me about this WHY WOULD THEY LET ME GO BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH??? Serious if you had an employee that you thought was a rock star would you let them go? I don't know, I guess I never will but I do know that the VP and HR fought for me. Stupid little men!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

He was just acting like a two year old...

Those are awesome excerpts..just shows how wonderful you are!

Dead man walking said...

Their loss..someone else's gain. Those people suck and I bet they regret losing you already.

~ Amanda X&O said...

Congrats to you!! Great letter for sure.

T-girl said...

Great job! He was a weenie because he acted like he was 2 and didn't want to lose you! Jackass- his loss, your gain!

Ally said...

those are pretty awesome comments.

Mummy said...

thats an amazing letter, take it at its gorgeous face value, and forget about them, sooo their loss

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a great letter!!! Yeahhh!! Its always nice to have a self esteem booster.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010