Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I love me some free stuff!!

I rarely read spam but for some reason I opened this one up

Points.com

See the thing is because hubby and I have done quite a bit of flying we have accumulated quite a few frequent flyer miles. Well some of the programs we only flew once so we are no where near getting a free flight BUT this program lets you cash them in for gift certificates!!!

So in the mail as we speak is a $50 SEPHORA (SO EXCITED!! ABOUT THIS ONE, I know, I know its not MAC but it makes me happy just the same and I am FOR sure taking my cousin who I have hooked on MAC to Sephora just to watch her drool, and maybe she'll roll around on the floor or something I will be sure to take pics) for only a mere 6000 odd points from Hawaiian Airlines (which if we go again its a LONG way off so the points are just sitting there) and I also happen to have a bank card that accumulates American Airline miles so I get to use those there too....

Its a cool site you should check it out! Oh and I also got a free sample in the mail today for entering a sweepstakes. I Love Free stuff (oh and I love me some MAC, i'll take pics to prove it)!!

*** Oh and its Breast Cancer Awareness Month/ Women's Cancers awareness month, ladies please make sure to check, and be checked and TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR's****

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh - thanks for commenting... :)
I also LOVE mac - I'm so jealous of the sample!!!
I got a sample of some body lotion in the mail yesterday - which isn't as nice as mac, but still better than nothing.
If you like free things, think about entering some online competitions. I've received CD vouchers once!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Just so you know...I was checking my wifes breasts for lumps last night.

Though, I wasn't checking very hard.

And I was using my mouth. ;)

Steve~

j.sterling said...

i love sephora... they sell bare escentials there.. and i use that foundation and not mac's. but everything else is mac.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steven - I too had a breast exam last night that involved a tongue and some lips....very efficient.
I absolutly lurve Sephora. I dragged my drunken friends there on our first trip to Vegas. My one friend was all bitchy about it "What the fuck is this? Is this JUST makeup?" and then she proceeded to get sucked in completly and we had to go EVERY single day of our trip to mooch the "Dr. K's Eye Injection" to get rid of our bloody mary induced eye puffiness. She now subscribes to their catalog.

Elmwood said...

hi-just wanted to let you know I had to shut my blod down :(
I will still be reading you though!! :)
IF I start another I will let you know..I miss you guys :(

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010