Monday, May 01, 2006

LINKS

OK so completely and without permission I am going to add links tonight. I wish I could do it now but there is SSOOO much work to do today so unfortunately I can not slack off.
I guess one full day of work is not too much to ask? No?
LOL

So if you have been lurking here and enjoy what you see, drop me a comment and I will link you.
That or I will link you if I am reading you anyways.
I am really going to have to look into this Bloglines thing.
That's another project.
Stay tuned to the added sites I lurk too.

Battle Rocker
Jenster
I will add you later today..

Have a great day everyone... that has no class like me and is reading this at work...

3 comments:

j.sterling said...

you.are.so.cute!
SMOOCH!

Battlerocker said...

I have a secret...

I added you without asking a few weeks ago. :) I hope your day at work goes well.

Anonymous said...

I don't think we have to ask to link to someone.

unlinking....is so hard for me to do. I don't want to hurt the fragile linking egos. *sigh*

like that 15 year old I had to unlink. he had really good facts of the day, like clint eastwood is afraid of horses. but he didn't write enough. you know boys. they need biagra to keep their blog fingers going.

I clearly...need therapy.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010