Monday, May 08, 2006

ARG!!

Ok before I sound ungrateful I am actually very thankful to have a job.
More or less the job is great but I am learning some things in life as I go.
I have never been known to be a slaker. I am a bit of a work-a-holic so to speak.
Well this new job is great and I am busy working away and entering orders and sorting things to be filed, and filing and doing everything and all the little projects that are asked of me.

I am a bit of a perfectionist as well. When I do something I prefer to get it right the first time. If I have made an error I learn from my mistakes and use the required brain cells to not make the same mistakes again.

I tend not to sit at my desk and "Pretend" like I am doing something for like ALL DAY!!

Ok a bit frustrated that’s all!

I am learning though.
How does this sound?

"Oh I would love to help you with that "project" but this order is going to take me about another hour?" (this should only take moments)

Note to self: Walk quickly to look SUPER busy. Any time anyone asks ANYTHING act exasperated! Do not look up..

Lol So amusing

1 comment:

Battlerocker said...

Now your getting it. Just remember Office Space...

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010