Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursdays Thirteen


Thirteen Things about That Random needs to do before she dies



1. Go ski diving

2. Get an Authentic tattoo in a foreign county ( how very Angelina of me, AND NO NOT CAUSE SHE DID IT)

3. Swim with sharks

4. Get a degree

5. Own REAL diamonds. (BIG ONES)

6. Buy a house

7. Get some dogs (some being plural at least 2 maybe more)

8. Have a HUGE 10 year wedding anniversary

9. Learn another language

10. Go on a trip with just me and my sister

11. Go to Spain for the running of the bulls

12. See my brother's and sister get married

13. Strip at an amatuer night

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

astrocoz said...

Thanks for stopping by!

I like yuor list, you are too funny!

j.sterling said...

LOL- LOVE IT YOU STRIP TEASE WHORE!!!! great list!!

Battlerocker said...

Let me know when you are going to tackle that last one... ;-)

Kelli said...

Strip at amateur night?? :)

T-girl said...

I read number 12 wrong! I sat there staring at it thinking: why does she want to see her brother and sister get married???? LOL

Great list, I love it!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010