Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Breakfast is part of a balanced diet


I HATE THE "D" word.
I really do it reminds me of
Death
Dumb Ass
DIE

I have promised myself to start eating breakfast, and when I say breakfast this no longer means the donuts that are served at work with the hot chocolate.

A well balanced breakfast.

You know your getting old when raisin Bran Crunch is an exciting breakfast.

I ADDED LINKS ----(pointing to her side bar) I am not done yet.
I have having anxiety about giving up some of the blogs I lurk to.
I have issues!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Raisin Bran Crunch. And I've tried generic raisin brans and variations and they are NO GOOD.

Kelli said...

Wthwaaaa..yuck. You are a better woman than me cause that stuff is not touching the inside of my mouth. Pass the Lucky Charms..

Random Musings said...

I LOVE THIS RASIN BRAN CRUNCH!
The regualr stuff is YUCK!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of Frost Flakes...but then I am a kid like that. Oh, and Grape Nuts are dish as well. Oh and then sometimes I live to buy really yummy granola and eat it with soy milk...mmmmmm!
It's hard to eat breakfast, I know. I have been forcing myself lately as well.

Lisa said...

I only eat breakfast on the weekend...which normally is after 12 so its more lunch than breakfast...
I never have time in the morning before work the most I have is coffee...

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010