Thursday, May 11, 2006

My day in court.


Went exactly how I thought.
The lawyer and I had a really great talk. And when I say great, we are on the same page, we talked for almost 3 hours after we declined the offer.
I have a bunch more doctors appointments to go to and more test to be run and then I will be in a better place to say what's good and what's not, we need to decide if I am going to go through with the surgery and a bunch of other things..
Its good to have the lawyer understand where I am coming from.
She had some great words of wisdom and has been doing this a really long time. She also explained that about 70% of people take the first offer because they want to be done with the situation, had to offer been reasonable then I would have taken it a ran. Actually I can not even say it was not reasonable, it was, I can see why a lot of people would have taken it.
I am in no rush. I want all my options exhausted before I throw the towel in.
Ok enough about court

3 comments:

T-girl said...

Oh, I am glad to hear it went well! I have been thinking of you all day! I know it will all work out for you in the best!

Anonymous said...

I dont know the details of what happened to you, but in middle school I was in a car accident and it probably took 2-3 years to settle on an amount with the insurance company. But it was worth it.

Kelli said...

Im sorry its not all resolved..but it sounds like you have a smart lawyer...Fingers crossed for ya..

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010