Thursday, May 18, 2006

ITS THURSDAY



Thirteen Things I would fix about myself if given the chance


1…. That I could see all my friends and family when ever I wanted (hum maybe I should get some of those picture phones)
2. My thighs (cause lets face it I HATE THEM! and no amount of diet or exercise can get ride of them) I think they are called saddle bags...giddy up

3. I cry too much. Serious I cry all the time at stupid things, but never in public or at work or anything freaky like that, mostley at TV and the hubby and sometimes for no reason at all.


4. I want Lasik eye surgery. I am blind as a bat at night, and its getting worse during the day. I forget what perfect eye site was like.

5. My messed up back. Its so bad now that in the mornings the hubby has to rub me (get your minds outta the gutter) so I can move my neck and shoulders.

6. The chicken thing I ate that made me so violetley sick. Its still lingering and my stomach is still talking to me.


7. The size of my closet and the way its set up. I WANT IT BIGGER... tee hee then I can fit more clothes.

7. That I could have children. (and I dont write that for the simpathy I write that cause it hurts my heart to carry that burden that I may never be a mother)

8. The fact that people change. I wish some times I could change that. I have a few "old" girlfriends that I wonder what happened too. You know the one I emailed? She never emailed back. (and its not like I stole her boyfriend or anything...humm maybe I did...LOL JUST KIDDING I would never do that)

9. Laundry. Could someone invent the laundry fairy? I mean I try to call her all the time and she never shows up. I bet shes a little diva.


10. That anyone in this world has to suffer. We managed to send a man to the moon and we still can not cure Cancer.

11. That I would have gone straight to college after high school.

12. I could volunteer all the time (and never have to worry about not working cause the money would be there)

13. I could effect change however little for the better in at least one persons life.

(I put two #7 did you notice?)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Kelli said...

13 is done. You have made mine better. :)

astrocoz said...

That was deep. I totally know about the thighs thing, I can totally sympathize! I've had thunder thighs since I was 12 and nothing I do makes it better, but I've got a great ass...so its all a trade off.

astrocoz said...

Oh yeah, and my 13 are done too! I'll have to read Anne's.

j.sterling said...

awwwww- i think you should just love who you are, cause you rock!!!!!!!
but i totally relate to the thigh thing. lol

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010