Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I embarrass myself and feel the need to share

Another waste of time doctors appointment.
Serious, he actually sat there for 2 hours and had me go over my entire medical history. So unorganized, are they not prepared for this. I mean he's getting paid from workman's comp to see me and he wastes his time.

Anyways with that being said care for a laugh?
Ok the doctor I was seeing is a neurologist, for those of you not a breast of what a neurologist does he works with problems of the brain. epilepsy, bi polar, migraines, MS etc.
So a little back story when we went to the movies the night before I had eaten popcorn. Well this pop corn has messed up by belly and was causing me to have REALLY BAD gas all day. (I wonder if the co-workers caught on from my frequent trips to the bathroom?)

Anyways comes time for the evaluation and he asks me to lie down on the table.

Well
Ok can I just say I WAS SO EMBARRASSED!!

I let out the loudest FART ever, and when I say loud I am not talking about a cute little dainty poot, it was Loud, like truck stop trucker just eat baked beans enter a fart contest loud!!
Serious the windows vibrated.
The doctor took a step back and said "oh"
I tried to no avail to cover my tracks with fidgeting on the table because it was squeaky.
AND THEN
Oh yeah THE SMELL there was no hiding it. I was out there in the open lying on the table guilty as all guilty.

I am sure they chased me out of there with the air freshener.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. WOW. Sorry.

GERBEN said...

Oh NO! I would totally die. When my oldest was about 5 I had taken her in to the doctors for a piece of glass that she had stuck in her foot. The glass in the foot thing is a long story. I wasn’t there and I didn’t let my daughter run around barefoot in broken glass. But anyway, while in the docs office she is lying on her back while the doctor is talking to me about the steps we need to take to fetch the piece of glass. All of a sudden the room fills with the stench of rotten ass. OMG! The doctor is looking at me; I’m looking at the doctor. Our eyes are watering at this point. Finally my daughter turns to me and says,” Do you smell that?” And busts out laughing. Dear God she let a silent but deadly one and then laughed about it. That was pretty embarrassing even if it wasn’t ME who dealt it.

astrocoz said...

Oh man! That's like my worst nightmare! Freakin hilarious, but yeah...so embarassing.

My fear is farting in the gyno's face during a yearly exam.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010