Sunday, May 21, 2006

So excited I only have to work 3 hours tomorrow



I get out of work because of a doctors appointment. And then on Tuesday I do not have to work because I will be at a golf tournament. AND I GET TO DRINK.
Not bad I would say, get paid to work and drink. Ha ha. I have pre warned the hubby that he may need to come get me from the golf coarse.
I can see the headlines now
"Girl gets drunk and commits a hit and run with a golf cart" (of coarse later to be deemed and accident and my "supervisors" broken leg and arm will heal)
Oh and then Wed I have 8 hours of training and on Thurs another 4 hours. So pretty much this week should be GREAT!
Here's hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure of the whole story, but I did see a headline on the news the other day where a father was charged with murder because his son hit and killed someone with a golf cart.....so be careful!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010