Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ugg I am off to court

So with a lot of anxiety, and I am not sure why I am getting ready to go to court.
Its weird I was talking to the hubby last night and I tried to explain it best like no matter what amount of $$ the offer its still not enough?
I am going to live with this injury for the rest of my life and they can just throw a dollar amount and me and I am supposed to be happy.
Maybe that's why I am sick about it. And one of the people I work with says that for the first 3 offers tell them no.
We'll see, I am so ready to be done with this and that's what they are counting on.
ugg. Here I go.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Good luck sweetie..I am thinking about you...

I would say if its at all reasonable just take it and be done with all this..

Battlerocker said...

Good luck! But I think some of your frustration comes from misunderstanding the purpose of the award. The award isn’t supposed to make you whole. It isn’t supposed to make you happy. I think there is a realization that money doesn’t really turn injuries into pleasant experiences. An award is supposed to pay your actual bills, but mostly it makes the injurer pay. It’s a punishment. If you feel bad for not being happy with any amount of money, don’t. Few people who get such awards are made happy. But hopefully the careless are at least held responsible in the process. Again, best of luck!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010