Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Home sick?

I am getting really home sick.
I wish I could just pick up for a week and go. Too bad I had to go get a new job. Now that I am new I have no vacation time or anything.
Where there is a will there is a way.
I have been a little sad lately my baby sister is turning 19 next week. HOLY SHIT
I remember when I was 19. Wow it seems so long ago. Serious.
In Canada you only need to be 19 to drink so needless to say that particular year was full of booze for me. Actually to be honest the 3 years before that year seeing how you only need to be 18 in Quebec and they used to take student ID so we all had fake student ID and went to Hull.
Oh those were the days, to be young again.
Shit the last time I went to a bar even was last time I was home. Frig, next week it will have been over a year.
Yep its time. I wish flights were not so friggin expensive!!
Ha ha I will need to start thinking of a reason, I even feel bad writing that. I have a thousand reasons I should be going home. My brother has liver problems.
My dad has Crones' disease and is really sick (although he will not tell me himself but his wife sends me updated emails every once in a while) JEN YOU CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING!. I need to go home for my spirit. Thats reason enough..Humm so how should I word that to management???
Oh and what should I get a spoiled sister for her 19th birthday, well of coarse other than VIP at MY favorite bars?

5 comments:

~ Amanda X&O said...

Send her a prepaid Visa card for boozing in the bars, and a little spiral notebook of some of your favorite drunken stories.

Anonymous said...

I say go for it. It will be okay. Your husband is an excellent, understanding and patient guy. Add the good looks and that triple threat is just too much.

I am thinking July 14th-July23rd for $579. Why? Ummmm....sisters graduation. One week off isn't going to crack the piggy bank. If it does you know your wonderful, adoring and hard working husband can pick up the slack. Life is too short to fret. Do it now sweetie! Isn't there one more Voc Rehab payment coming in?

Your husband is one swell guy, no? I think that he is!

:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey..my baby sister is graduating this year too..I dont know what to get her either. I will probably just do cash or the visa gc. If you come up with something good please share..I need ideas!

KB said...

Ah he is a sweetie!!!!

GERBEN said...

OMG, he is too sweet!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010