Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!


So everyone I know in one way or another has been touch by cancer. Either a family member, a friend, a friend of a friend. It is a disease that affects all of us.

Join the Fight!
On Saturday, May 13th, I will be participating in the 13th Annual Revlon Run/Walk For Women. You can join me in the fight against women's cancers by making a donation on my behalf. Your donation will help fund important research into the cause and cure of women's cancers, prevention, education and support service programs. Every donation will help bring us one step closer to a cure. Until a cure is found and we know that all women are safe, we must continue the fight.

Save a Life, Make a Pledge.
It is estimated that one in eight American women will develop breast cancer at some point in her life. In 2005, more than 211,000 new cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed, while more than 22,000 will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer. In 2005, more than 69,000 women will lose their life to a form of women's cancer. Behind each of these statistics is the face of a woman who needs your help -- a mother, a wife, a sister, your friend.



Revlon Walk/Run LA Make A Donation

So please clink the link above and make a pledge!! Even 1$ counts.

I feel blessed to be part of this and I hope you can all help me in the goal to collect $1000 in donations.

Thanking you all in Advance
Kristalle

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so proud of you. I want to do the Breast Cancer 3 day that they are having here..but hot doc says NO WAY. Im glad that I can support you..

Im glad that you support me!

Jonathan said...

Going to the link right after I post here. Good luck with the run/walk and thanks.,

Jonathan said...

Random,
You are welcome. I know and have known too many people effected by cancer including a close friend recently diagnosed with cervical cancer. Anything that helps to find a cure for all types, I will support.

GERBEN said...

You are awesome girlie.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010