Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I am so looking to get fired!

I even rolled my eyes twice today.
Right at people. Things are really irritating me today for some reason.
I am glad I do not own a gun
Sometimes I wish I was blond again (3 years bleached blond baby). Serious then I would not be surprised when people think I am STUPID!
I am not stupid nor do I enjoy having some talk to me like I am 5.
Humm
I think I am becoming more American each day
I think I should just play like I am stupid. Seeing how they talk to me like I am anyways.
ha what fun would I have with that.
And I would have so much fun repeating everything someone asks me.

I am evil

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I actually enjoy it sport like when someone treats me in the stupid category…it gives me the opportunity to deconstruct them into a mess on the ground…or make them feel guilty to the point of repentance…

PS - Hi will spend time getting to know your blog...

Battlerocker said...

I agree, you should play along. Have people repeat instructions, and have them sound out words for you phonetically. Write memos in crayon. Send e-mails asking people to reply so you know your e-mail is working. Do so a few dozen times per day. Ask someone to help you fax a package to your e-mail. The possibilities are endless. Gold mine.

MsPinkSlip said...

You say you're evil like it's something bad.

coffeygirlb said...

Oh my goodness do I hear ya!! I am in school but since it's Esthetics school it feels more like work. I actually got shitty with a client today. I just can't stand people sometimes and I know that is bad but Ughhhh. I don't need you to tell me that that isn't sanitary. Or please don't call to make an appointment and ask me "well, who is good there?" It's a freakin school people we are all students. Okay, sorry random, just needed to vent there. Oh and we have this one girl who comes around EVERY time someone os gonna graduate (which is like everyday) and asks of we would like to chip in a few bucks for the present. No, I don't and I don't give a shit if anyone gets me anything either.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010