Monday, December 18, 2006

Things going on in my head ...

And things I have been up to!

*I have been busy shopping...tee hee More shoe pictures to come, ha ha
I asked the hubby what he was getting me for Christmas and he told me
to go buy some shoes..lol Serious. So needless to say I did, that same
day, I bought 2 pairs. (and he says I am hard to shop for)

*I spent the weekend with all the rest of America in the malls shopping
for deals. I do not shop very often and when I have been given a
specific task to shop for shoes then it gets serious.

*I think I may switch. To blogger Beta. Only because its been giving me
SO MUCH TROUBLE and all the other kids are doing it so its gotta be a
good idea right? I have heard its messed up some peoples templates and
now that mine is all pretty I am not sure I want to, and then theres the
issue of being an individual SOOO we will see.

*I am getting REALLY excited for my trip back to Canada in May!! WEEHOO

*I am also starting back at the gym. My work schdual has changed and
now if I do not leave my house earlier I end up in traffic for over an
hour, so I would rather spend that hour in the gym by leaving earlier.

*I need a hair cut. I think I will go short again, maybe a "bob"

*I am working on getting some pictures together for you all to see me.
(I know exciting stuff) But its time I may try this new thing called
365 where you post a picture of yourself everyday. I think it will be
cool because I can see all my weight progress. But then I am shy and I am
not sure if I will let all you guys see. I may just keep it for myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the love of god woman...will you be naked? are these going to be naked photos of you? is this THAT kind of blog now? *snicker*


ps
if you go with the bob do NOT go with the arquette bangs. just say NO.

Anonymous said...

i went to the mall this weekend and nearly shot myself. it was worse than three black fridays combined! too many people, too many people's kids, too many sales ...

i like beta blogger so far. only thing is i can't use hello from picasa to blog my posts anymore. other than that, it's seems more stable.

Anonymous said...

Bob is the new black.

I havent had any probs with beta, other than lack of comments from all the non-beta babeees. Bring it on ...

I so wish i had your shoe allowance.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010