Thursday, December 07, 2006

Randoms A-Z

So T-girl tagged me.

• A-Available/Single? Nope married (sorry boys lol)
• B-Best Friend? Salinna and my sister
• C-Cake or Pie? BOTH!! (I can pick both right?)
• D-Drink Of Choice? Malibu rum with pineapple juice..oh regular drink. Water.
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? My toothbrush.
• F-Favorite Color? Purple. Or Pink.
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? BOTH!! Ha ha I love my candy.
• H-Hometown? Thunder bay Ontario, Canada
• I-Indulgence? Shoes! Shoes and more shoes.. oh and books too.
• J-January Or February? February because that means its going to get warmer (sort of a mute point living here in Cali)
• K-Kids & Their Names? N/A (for the time being)
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? My hubby, oh and email.
• M-Marriage Date? August 23rd
• N-Number Of Siblings? 4, 2 older brothers and a younger brother and sister.. I am the middle child.** smiles**
O-Oranges Or Apples? Apples.
P-Phobias/Fears? Feet. No really. People who do that disgusting sniffing thing where they clean there throats and make all the nose...ugg just writing that gives me gibbies!! Ugg GROSS
• Q-Favorite Quote? I don't know. Maybe "Friends are the angels that pick us up when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly" There are a bunch I love that ones just off the top.
• R-Reason to Smile? My friends and family.. I am always laughing with the hubby.
• S-Season? Summer
• T-Tag Three People? Ha ha Ok Snarky, Anne, and Joie.
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I have 15 lip glosses in my purse.
• V-Vegetable you don't like? I don't think I have found it yet. I like most veggies.
• W-Worst Habit? Talking too much... WAY too much... (ha ha I stole T-girls) Oh and I can be really emotional.
• X-X-rays You've Had? Back, neck, about 100 times.
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Indian, then Thai. Any food really. (you don't get an ass like this not liking food!)
Z-Zodiac Sign? Libra (yeah I am balanced...lol)

4 comments:

T-girl said...

Everyone is stealing my W! LMAO

You know I was noticing reading around those who have done this... those of us with kids are like "oh Soda" while the rest of you's are like "jack and coke!" LMAO The truly sad thing is that it never even occured to me to think of a adult beverage until I saw it on another blog! LMAO

Anonymous said...

t-girl and random - Can't think of anything to post, so i will be stealing this for use later today, well maybe in the next few minutes really.

Anonymous said...

malibu and pineapple. In my house we call that "Summer in a glass"

Kelli said...

I will do it this afternoon! Great list!

I love malibu and pineapple..used to drink that all the time. I used to put Midori in it for alien secretions..that was my favorite!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010