Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So sick!!

So day 3 of my new job and I have had to call in sick. Yeah what a great impression to make. While at least I was there yesterday hacking and WEEZING my face off, so bad that I went through a whole box of kleenex and everyone told me I should not be there.
But for me its a hard thing to do, especially since I just started.
Oh well I will get over it I guess I am just hoping this cold/flu/congested head will break tonight so I can go in tomorrow. And if not at least I have many movies to watch at home.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hope you start to feeling better! Im getting this crap too and it sucks. But I think its making me have the sexy voice so its worth it so far! (But that sexy voice wont get me far with snot running down my face I guess)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010