Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The happiest place on earth!!



Well for me anyways. This is my place. My love, it makes my heart skip a beat even when I just think about it. Is it not B.E.A.U.T.F.U.L??


Yes this is the place I dream about, the place that was put here for me.

AHH shoes.. do you see that picture? Do you see how BIG this place is? Do you see the 3 levels of shoes ALL OVER THE PLACE??? The place is HEAVEN and to make it even better (if that is at all possible) they have TONNES of sales racks, where you take a min of an extra 30%-80% off the already reduced price....
Yeah I looked like a freak taking pictures with a flash so you could all see the most prettiest place EVER.
Ahhh just blogging about it makes me happy! So now do you understand? Do you understand that when you have places to shop like this that you would have to have issues? Do you see all the pretty shoes? Does it make a little more sense now?

Ha ha.. yeah I know


(Oh and I bought new shoes, yes I know its a problem)

7 comments:

T-girl said...

Oh I have always wanted to go to this store.. but I do not know where we have one! :( LOL I hear greaat things about it though, guess you will have to shop double... once for you, once for me! LOL The things we do for our fellow blogers! ;)

Patty said...

Except for the palm trees, your store looks EXACTLY like our store (could this be on purpose, so we can feel at home when we are away?). I got a rush just looking at your pictures.

Dead man walking said...

I am disturbed, fascinated and understanding of your addiction all at the same time. Buy some shoes.

Anonymous said...

you should post the pics of the shoes you bought!

dsw is so amazingly overwhelming in a good way.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed that they allowed you to take photographs inside their store. I tried that a while back, and I thought the store manager was going to have me arrested (it wasn't at a DSW, by the way).

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! look at the size of it ... wowee....we have such crap choice of shoes in this country ,... damnit, im so jealous!

pic of ur new shoes required. of course.

Kelli said...

I love me some DSW.

Love.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010