Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shoes always make me feel better...


I wonder if its normal. You know, to take pictures at ones shoes, so as the world can admire them as you do?
And then having dreams about shoes when your template is being made and someone who knows you ONLY from ready this blog and has never spoken words to you in person, does a design that is so fitting?
And you get picky because some of the shoes in the background are ugly? lol Serious people I have issues.
Oh and to add to my issues I explained to the hubby how much weight I want to lose by May for my trip home and he has said "Babe, i'll tell you what. For a little motivation if you lose "the amount I want to lose" weight you can go shopping and buy whatever you want including shoes for your trip and I will not say anything about it"

HOWS THAT FOR SOME MOTIVATION!!


Oh and I think I am going to start naming them, you know how when you buy shoes they always have fun names with some of the brands?


What do you think of these 2?? I know I always get honest answers from y'all.

10 comments:

T-girl said...

Cccc-UTE!!! Send them to me darling you have too many and I don't have enough... and who the hell cares if it is normal... it is fun! LOL

Anonymous said...

I like them both. I would love the second pair in red. I hope you get down to the weight you want so we can see all the new shoes.

CruiserMel said...

The green ones! Oh my stars, I love those green shoes!

There's nothing wrong with taking pics of one's shoes, as long as they belong to one...and not someone else.

Patty said...

The black ones would be fine for the office, but honey the ones with the bows, they REALLY talk to me! How could anyone wear those and have a dull boring time? So spill it...Tell us a story about a fun time you had while wearing them.

P.S. Toss the sugar in the trash and you will lose all the weight you desire.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that black pair. OMG, I want some too!!!! Damn, they are HOT!

Elmwood said...

the green ones are SO fun..I take oics of my shoes..have no shame!!!

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Love, love, LOVE the teal(?) ones!
In fact...I'm jealous and envious! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I like bows...no idea why

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! they are to die for ... I heart heart heart the turquoise/teal ones !! they are sooooo gorgeous !!!

madhu said...

You have done a wonderful job with the Blog. Its really neat and cute.

Even I should appreciate your photographic sense and the
background taste. "Shoes always make my girl friend feel better" toooooo and thats the reason I just purchased Women's Steve Madden Saddle boots for her as a birthday present. That way
I can impress her the most.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010